Stars And Fcp Merging

I just wanted to get people's thoughts about this merge and what the future is going to hold. Obviously, with DN a part of Stars now there will be some crossover. I for one am a bit worried about what will happen if this forum starts getting promoted on Stars in any way. For example, FCPInfo just said that StaffBryan will be reading the other thread for feedback. Will trends like this continue? I personally don't want to see this site flooded by Stars players for a couple of obvious reasons:1) I don't masses of players learning how to get better2) I don't want the board cluttered with nonsenseJust wondering if either if these things could/will happen. If this has been answered elsewhere point me to it, I have no interest in searching.

I agree, though it has been touched on/discussed. However if you have no interest in searching, I have no interest in spending my time finding it for you :club:

I just wanted to get people's thoughts about this merge and what the future is going to hold. Obviously, with DN a part of Stars now there will be some crossover. I for one am a bit worried about what will happen if this forum starts getting promoted on Stars in any way. For example, FCPInfo just said that StaffBryan will be reading the other thread for feedback. Will trends like this continue? I personally don't want to see this site flooded by Stars players for a couple of obvious reasons:1) I don't masses of players learning how to get better2) I don't want the board cluttered with nonsenseJust wondering if either if these things could/will happen. If this has been answered elsewhere point me to it, I have no interest in searching.
It's not like all of Poker Stars is looking at the feedback, just a few of the head guys.I'd rather not see the site advertised on PS either, but I also don't think we will have to worry about it too much.

I don't think they're going to be promoted directly. However, if promotions like the Protege III are to FCP forum members only (which I hope happens) we could see a flood of new players similar to what happened when the FCP Poker Room opened.

I don't think they're going to be promoted directly. However, if promotions like the Protege III are to FCP forum members only (which I hope happens) we could see a flood of new players similar to what happened when the FCP Poker Room opened.
I wonder if we are still Charter Members :club:

Is the Protege III going to be exclusive to this forum ?I would assume that it will be open to all members of the site (PS), like the previous ones were open to everyone in the FCP poker room......most of those people never posted in the forums before the contest.