playing .50/1.00 at Party, get 22 in the small blind. 2 raises, so it's 1.25 back to me. I should fold this, right? I just got a little upset when the flop came 423, and a 2 came on the turn. Someone tell me that folding is more profitable in the long run before i break something.

The best scenario you can be in with 22 is a coin flip scenario. Against muliple raises and multiple raises you're prolly a pretty big dawg. You're not gonna get a 2 often enough to make it profitable against many players.

I had J-2 suited in the BB the other night. Folded because it was a capped preflop. flop came 2-2-2. You can't get upset when you would've hit a hand and won, just be content you played it right. No way I'm playing J-2 with a capped flop. As you shouldn't play pocket 2's with several raises in front of you. Don't let the outcome of ahand make you think you should play a different way. That's why results are discouraged in posting hand histories.

I love how wrto has put [sw] in his sig. Thats the kinds of post he makes and those are the kinds of posts i like to read. :club: