• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The feild's down to 1/2 in the tourney you played.
I wish I could learn how to play turbos...the blinds eat me alive and I end up pushing marginal hands. Even if I get lucky and double up I'm still relatively short-stacked.Do you think I can get away from pocket tens in that last hand?
I wish I could learn how to play turbos...the blinds eat me alive and I end up pushing marginal hands. Even if I get lucky and double up I'm still relatively short-stacked.Do you think I can get away from pocket tens in that last hand?
I was typing here after you pushed the hand before.Didn't see.
I was typing here after you pushed the hand before.Didn't see.
Guy in early position raises to 700, about half his stack...3 folds, I push about 1200 in to the pot...I dunno. I think he makes the same play with a lot of aces and low pairs. Tens felt good, I thought wrong.
Dread's making big moves in the two tourneys I'm watching. TID~!
I feel good about the 33 dollar one... lets see what happens. These things get crazy real fast.

meh. 66, pretty dumb imo... tough break. moving there everytime.PokerStars Game #10810667882: Tournament #54761408, $30+$3 Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (800/1600) - 2007/07/07 - 03:57:28 (ET)Table '54761408 17' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: SolaSystem (7170 in chips) Seat 2: somervillema (8739 in chips) Seat 3: DreadLocked (14766 in chips) Seat 4: tornstad (4045 in chips) Seat 6: Goshengamer (5045 in chips) Seat 7: pkrkidd21 (6630 in chips) Seat 8: Saskman (33293 in chips) Seat 9: sauce69 (18689 in chips) SolaSystem: posts the ante 75somervillema: posts the ante 75DreadLocked: posts the ante 75tornstad: posts the ante 75Goshengamer: posts the ante 75pkrkidd21: posts the ante 75Saskman: posts the ante 75sauce69: posts the ante 75pkrkidd21: posts small blind 800Saskman: posts big blind 1600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DreadLocked [5c 5d]sauce69: folds SolaSystem: folds somervillema: folds DreadLocked: raises 13091 to 14691 and is all-intornstad: folds Goshengamer: folds pkrkidd21: calls 5755 and is all-inSaskman: calls 13091*** FLOP *** [9s 9c Ac]*** TURN *** [9s 9c Ac] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [9s 9c Ac Kd] [Qs]*** SHOW DOWN ***Saskman: shows [6c 6s] (two pair, Nines and Sixes)DreadLocked: shows [5c 5d] (two pair, Nines and Fives)Saskman collected 16272 from side potpkrkidd21: shows [8c Ad] (two pair, Aces and Nines)pkrkidd21 collected 20265 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 36537 Main pot 20265. Side pot 16272. | Rake 0 Board [9s 9c Ac Kd Qs]Seat 1: SolaSystem folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: somervillema folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: DreadLocked showed [5c 5d] and lost with two pair, Nines and FivesSeat 4: tornstad folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Goshengamer (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: pkrkidd21 (small blind) showed [8c Ad] and won (20265) with two pair, Aces and NinesSeat 8: Saskman (big blind) showed [6c 6s] and won (16272) with two pair, Nines and SixesSeat 9: sauce69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Meh, I don't think I make that call with 66....big stack poker I guess.GG though
People make ridiculously loose calls after the bubble bursts.Dread's ITM in another tourney. Good night for him if his horses didn't suck :club:

Well I would love to send my actual well wishes on the tourney screen but since im busto on PS I am unable to chat in the tournament table. GL on the come back!

Nice DU with the KK for Dread after the break...that dude is a total DONK! Doesn't even know how to check prize info! Yikes someone gets KK the next hand and gets cracked!48th GG Dread

GG Dread~!Good night overall. Teach me turbos sometime, you are the man.
Get really really lucky. besides that just play solid, dont get all that tricky, steal when it looks right.Thanks for the rails fellas it was fun. Why cant I roll off a 5 ball /or 98s cant out run Aq for a 22k pot when i only had 6k... rigged.