I can't believe you're a forum veteran and you post this close minded bs.I said there are strategies in Phil's book you haven't mastered yet.  You are lucky I'm still posting back to you with your comprehension skills.  This is really a waste of time.  Raising on the flop, to see where you are at in the hand so you can make better decisions on the turn and river is a strategy that can be mastered.  Which is ONE strategy in the book you MAY not have mastered.  There are many others in the book man.
Feel free to go play some limit and use that.... then watch your stack keep going down. Go read another book and shutup about this peice of trash.Or maybe try figuring out how to play on your own. God forbid you listen to people who know what they're doing. He wrote the book in a beginner style... but raising the flop just for information is the dumbest move a beginner could possibly make.... so keep it up, and see what happens.
I can't believe you're a forum veteran and you post this close minded bs.I said there are strategies in Phil's book you haven't mastered yet. You are lucky I'm still posting back to you with your comprehension skills. This is really a waste of time. Raising on the flop, to see where you are at in the hand so you can make better decisions on the turn and river is a strategy that can be mastered. Which is ONE strategy in the book you MAY not have mastered. There are many others in the book man.
you can't master a single strategy because every hand is different and situational, keep using your logic though, experienced players thank you
half the pot??? what is that? bet the pot or check - quickly though either way longer you wait more suspicious you is.
that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard, online betting speeds are useless
USELESS???? I can get a lot of information from someone based on how long they wait to make a bet. Most valuable information I can think of.
I'll be sure to be 3 tabling when I play you sometime

Limit hold' em, if you have no clue what your opp has you should raise on the flop cuz it's cheap. When you raise someone on a table, you can usually get a reaction from them, and can tell if he's comfortable calling or if he's weak. I love it, it saves you money, you get the most important information early. As you know it costs more after the flop.

Limit hold' em, if you have no clue what your opp has you should raise on the flop cuz it's cheap. When you raise someone on a table, you can usually get a reaction from them, and can tell if he's comfortable calling or if he's weak. I love it, it saves you money, you get the most important information early. As you know it costs more after the flop.
Yes... absolutely right... teach all your friends.
How well does phil do in the big game?Thats right he annhilates everyone there/sarcasm off

If a waxing of your ass in a freeroll sng at poker mountain would improve my credibility I would love to do it Lester or anybody who thinks they know a thing about a thing or two.That's just the thing. People who think they know everything, are vey irritating to those of us who do.

Why play in "the big game"??? Do you see the lineup for the people that sit in that game. I'm sure Phil has sat many times, but is smart enought to find an easier game - I have no clue but makes sense.
he can't beat the game that's why he doesn't play it, he steams to much for cash games
When I play I always wait about 15 seconds before doing anything whether bluffing, or have the nuts so I don't think you can accurately predict what I would have based on how long I have taken.
I dont intend to be mean, but people like you piss me off. "hurry the **** up!"

Ok, you let me know when you are playing at the WPT Championship. Then I'll shut up. Still not sure why you say I played a freeroll though. I played a $25 SnG... then I won a $200 buy-in tournament.Maybe that's not enough for you... How about sitting across the table from Gus Hansen? Next to David Oppenheim? Silly me and my freerolls... it's quite obvious I have no skills and should just re-read your precious book and learn how to play.But it must nice knowing everything from reading one book. Amazing that you got so much value from it. Good luck when you turn pro and are killing everyone with your raises for information. But the first time you have someone on your left who re-raises you every time you try it... then you tell me what you plan to do.Phil is still working on that one. Hopefully he is in the process of doing that though. Unfortunately for you, he has undoubtedly stopped playing the way he wrote about... if he ever played that way at all. But at least he's selling books and making money off blind followers like yourself. You have a lot to learn.. and it's unfortunate that you aren't willing to do it.

PHIL THE POKER MASTER HELLMUTH JR YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!! EAT IT UP!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR LUCK... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
bet the pot or check.LMAO. And we're suppose to respect your opinion. You got alot to learn.1) Get "Play Poker Like a Ho" and use that shit for firewood.2) Violently crash your head against the nearest hard object until you have unlearned everything in that book.3) Shut up and listen
When I play I always wait about 15 seconds before doing anything whether bluffing, or have the nuts so I don't think you can accurately predict what I would have based on how long I have taken.
You're smart for doing that!!! 15 seconds too long though aint it?

go slow play the nuts to death suited. That story sounds fishy anyways "I had the guy with the nuts, and he got lucky, and now Im coming home". Whatever.Certain players do have tendencies with their betting speeds. You may be too lazy to pick up on these things, did that ever occur to you? I swear, most of you idiots just want to tell people they are wrong without actually questioning your own thinking. And yes, betting speeds can be manipulated and people can use them to their advantage if they notice you paying that much attention, but that is a pretty difficult thing to do. Internet connections become clogged and what not, but they can still be a reliable indicator. They however are typically only useful after you have observed something in a player, you cant apply it as a general rule to all the players you play with.

go slow play the nuts to death suited. That story sounds fishy anyways "I had the guy with the nuts, and he got lucky, and now Im coming home". Whatever.Certain players do have tendencies with their betting speeds. You may be too lazy to pick up on these things, did that ever occur to you? I swear, most of you idiots just want to tell people they are wrong without actually questioning your own thinking. And yes, betting speeds can be manipulated and people can use them to their advantage if they notice you paying that much attention, but that is a pretty difficult thing to do. Internet connections become clogged and what not, but they can still be a reliable indicator. They however are typically only useful after you have observed something in a player, you cant apply it as a general rule to all the players you play with.
LMAO.Good post.