I feel like I could have played this better.. Opinions? Villian's 3rd hand at the tableFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t50/t1008 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t12052UTG+1: t3355Hero: t8360MP2: t3295CO: t1965Button: t2370SB: t955BB: t7030Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP1 with A :) A :D UTG calls t100 (pot was t150), UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to t400, 5 folds, UTG calls t300 (pot was t650).Flop: 7 :D 5 :) 3 :D (t950, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets t500, UTG calls t500 (pot was t1450).Turn: Q :D (t1950, 2 players)UTG bets t1950, Hero raises to t4000, UTG calls t2050 (pot was t7900).River: 2 :club: (t9950, 2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.Results:Final pot: t9950

I don't really like the min-raise on the turn unless you planned to call a push anyway - you invested a lot of chips into the pot and still look kind of weak. And I think the bet on the flop was a bit too small. As played I'd push on the river, I'm not getting away from AA in this situation, if he has QQ or something else that beats you - good for him, although in that case he probably played his hand like an idiot.

As for pushing the river, isn't this a WA/WB situation? Hero has about 3300 chips left. Pushing the river will likely cause villain to fold the worse hand but call with his set. What is the likelihood that he'll call a river push with a lower pair?

bet more on the flop, if he had a mid-sc which i guess is possible he could be drawing big and you want to make him payand i much prefer shoving the turn or calling than the almost min-raise, that play accomplishes nothing to defining his hand...if he has a big draw you'll be getting your money in good with a shove, and if he's got a set then whateveras played, i shove the river also, if he had something like Q-J of hearts he's probably calling, and i don't think we're beat that often anyway

Push river. After the river, you definitely have the best hand. No way does villain check a set on the river. Get it all-in, especially after you have jammed so much into the pot already.

As for pushing the river, isn't this a WA/WB situation? Hero has about 3300 chips left. Pushing the river will likely cause villain to fold the worse hand but call with his set. What is the likelihood that he'll call a river push with a lower pair?
Villian will be getting almost 4-1hard for him to fold a decent handFWIW though, I just shove the turn..if he has you beat he is gonna shove the river anyway, and why let him draw for cheap to a flush/straight?