Why Cant I Transfer?

Does anyone know why i cannot transfer my money from one of my accounts on full tilt into a new full tilt account (with rake)? I've transferred money before on the "sender" account, and but the "receive rake" account cannot receive the funds. Anyone know why? I've completed the personal information on my rake account. Full tilt sent this to my email and ive already asked them for help on making this transfer.Your transfer request has been declined because one or both of the players involved do not meet the minimum player-to-player transfer requirements.The sender must meet the following requirements: * Request must be a minimum of $5.00 * NETeller users must have successful deposit history. * FirePay users must have at least 60 days of successful deposit history. * Credit card and ePassporte users must have at least 90 days of successful deposit history. The receiver of the transfer must meet this requirement: * Completed account registration with the mailing address completely filled out.

Yes, i take it thats the problem? If i changed one of them, transfer, than change it back, will it work?
That was stupid of you to do. Change the email/address for 1 of the accounts and wait about a week to transfer the money. If you try too soon FTP might catch on and disable both accounts. Or you can transfer it to somebody on here if you trust them and they can then transfer it to your new account. Btw who did you go with for rakeback?
Actually I was curious what company he went with not who he used as a referral lol
Ah, fair enough.Though rake udpate does rule. (my sig obv)
My point it has links to the rakeback company Kurt uses for those sites.
Some misunderstanding, the OP made a thread about what rakeback company to go with so I was asking what company he ended up using not what Suited uses. S'ok though.
Ah, fair enough.Though rake udpate does rule. (my sig obv)
I went with rakeaid.com but they require atleast $50 in rake before they transfer it to your account. Anyway to make a change even if I havent deposited money into the account yet?
I went with rakeaid.com but they require atleast $50 in rake before they transfer it to your account. Anyway to make a change even if I havent deposited money into the account yet?
Hmm... if you don't have money in there, I would assume you could probably get away with just cleaning everything out and making a new account, I would just change any name/addy info you have in there already, and use a new email. Should be ok though.
Hmm... if you don't have money in there, I would assume you could probably get away with just cleaning everything out and making a new account, I would just change any name/addy info you have in there already, and use a new email. Should be ok though.
I kinda like my name though and don't want to change it. :club:

Yea, i chose rakeupdate.com , pretty good, daily rakeback, good service, i'll probably look back at the thread and so who i should refer, though i think 4+ people reffered me to the site, thanks for the advice in both this thread and the rake

Yea, i chose rakeupdate.com , pretty good, daily rakeback, good service, i'll probably look back at the thread and so who i should refer, though i think 4+ people reffered me to the site, thanks for the advice in both this thread and the rake
If you've already opened a rakeback account with them, I suspect that it is too late to give someone credit for the referral.No offense intended, but it seems like you didn't think through each step before you started. You don't want to draw more attention to yourself or Fulltilt could close both accounts. Can you ask for a check withdrawal, close the account, and change the matching info on the new account ? Then you could deposit into the new account via a prepaid credit card. Or you could transfer the money to another player and have them transfer it to your new account.Many of us have started new accounts to take advantage of rakeback, but it is against the TOS. I would avoid linking the two accounts in anyway to decrease the likelyhood that Fulltilt will catch on. Even if you change the email and home address, did you open both accounts from the same IP address? You don't want to draw attention to that.
If you've already opened a rakeback account with them, I suspect that it is too late to give someone credit for the referral.No offense intended, but it seems like you didn't think through each step before you started. You don't want to draw more attention to yourself or Fulltilt could close both accounts. Can you ask for a check withdrawal, close the account, and change the matching info on the new account ? Then you could deposit into the new account via a prepaid credit card. Or you could transfer the money to another player and have them transfer it to your new account.Many of us have started new accounts to take advantage of rakeback, but it is against the TOS. I would avoid linking the two accounts in anyway to decrease the likelyhood that Fulltilt will catch on. Even if you change the email and home address, did you open both accounts from the same IP address? You don't want to draw attention to that.
It's a good thing I used my college dorm address when making my new account! :club:

Well, i found a friend willing to help me transfer my funds from one account to another, but i still cant seem to send my money to another player, though i have transferred funds a week ago. Does anyone know what is going on?

Hmmmm........I just found this in their help center:In order to successfully have funds transferred from one player to another, you must meet the following requirements: Request must be a minimum of $5.00. User can only have 1 active Full Tilt account open. Completed account registration with the mailing address information completely filled out. Credit Card and ePassporte users must have at least 90 days of successful deposit history. NETeller users must have a successful deposit history. Have questions and can't find the answers? Please contact us at support@FullTiltPoker.com. That's probably the problem....they already realize that you have two accounts.Has anyone else been in the same predicament ? Will Fulltilt let him keep the rakeback account open ? Should he just start all over setting up a rakeback account and fulltilt account in his girlfriend's/father's/grandmother's name ?