PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kclub.gif, 7club.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: (4.50 SB) Aheart.gif, Jheart.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls.Turn: (3.25 BB) Kheart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: (3.25 BB) Aspade.gif(2 players)BB bets, Hero ....===========Reads: Reads: 30/12/2.3 = 33 handsButton was tight and BB folded his blind often enough to encourage my preflop raise.Calling the river with a pair of Kings after I checked the turn seems pretty normal.But when I think about it, what hand can we put BB on that I beat that called that flop?Pot is small.Does he make this play with a counterfeited pock pair often enough to make a call right?Please advise.--CM

I think we kept the pot small enough that we can fold the river. If he was calling on the flop with a A or J, or fd, or straight draw hes winning. I dont think he called on that flop with a low PP and bets the river enough to make this a profitable call.

THE POT IS SO TINY, LET IT GO MANPP most of the time 3bets. Is he going to have a pp and bluff at a 3bb pot more than 1/3 of the time? eh, this is one of those situations where we can give it up