Most Underrateed Player

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most under rated poker player?

• David Singer
    • David Pham
    • Minh Ly
    • Hasan Habib
    • David Chiu
    • Lee Watkinson
    • Other
  2. 2. Most Over rated Player?

• Phil Hellmuth
    • Daniel Negreanu
    • Phil Ivey
    • Howard Lederer
    • Phil Laak
    • Doyle Brunson
    • Other

brunson was a great player in the past, but he is not a big time NL holdem tournament player any more. he is too old and does not have the stamina to outlast a huge field. i would put up the deed of my house and give anyone they wanted 5-1 odds that he will not win another WSOP bracelet in his lifetime. that doesn't mean he wasnt a great player in the past, or that he isn't a competent pro now.EDIT:if anyone wants to make this bet for WSOP 2008, I am willing to lay 50-1 that Brunson will not win a bracelet. but it is only worth my while if someone wants to bet $20 or more. i will take the free money. shippppppppppppp
What the hell are you talking about? He would take all of your money before the cards were even dealt. (Ok maybe that is a poor example)He doesn't need to win anymore, even though he took down the WPT Legends of Poker in 2004 winning over a million dollars, won a WSOP event in 2005 and made the FT in Event #50 PLO this year. Show the man some ******* respect! Why are you still here anyway? Your POLL less than a week in says:You should stay on FCP gmanshade. [ 130 ] You should leave FCP gmanshade. [ 158 ] And that doesn't include the leave votes you deleted early into the poll.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=102700
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic