$10 Ds To Sunday Mill On Stars

do they still have this tournament? it used to run almost around the clock but i went to play one today and cant find one. all they have now is $27 DS's and $11 triple shootouts short handed . can anyone confirm that they no longer offer the $10 double shootout

They still do, often in fact.. turbo and 15 minute blind level ones. They are $10+1 when the buyin for the sunday mil is $215, and $15+1 (i think) when the sunday mil buyin is $530.P.S. If I win a sunday mil ticket this week, i'm going to play, and I'm going to at least Final table it. FYI. Backers will be considered. :-D

They still do, often in fact.. turbo and 15 minute blind level ones. They are $10+1 when the buyin for the sunday mil is $215, and $15+1 (i think) when the sunday mil buyin is $530.P.S. If I win a sunday mil ticket this week, i'm going to play, and I'm going to at least Final table it. FYI. Backers will be considered. :-D
I think this week it's $1050 buy in. Should cut down the field and make it easier to final table. That is if you weren't such a donkey...