This is my 2nd hand at this table. I guess thats why I played it so passively... Should I bet the flop?Ultimate Bet Pot-Limit Omaha High, $.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($24.75)BB ($57.50)UTG ($21.80)MP ($5)CO ($11.96)Button ($52.42)Preflop: Hero is SB with 3 :D , A :D , 8 :club: , Q :D . MP calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) 4 :) , Q :) , 8 :)(6 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, CO checks, Button checks.Turn: ($1.25) T :D(6 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $1.5, MP folds, CO calls $1.50, Button folds, Hero calls $1.50, BB folds.River: ($5.75) 8 :icon_dance:(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $4.75, CO goes all-in $10.21, Hero...

Pot the flop. You've got the best hand almost every time.Call the river and probably fold to a shove from UTG. Only beaten by TT or QQ and QQ bets the flop every time.

Pot the flop. You've got the best hand almost every time.Call the river and probably fold to a shove from UTG. Only beaten by TT or QQ and QQ bets the flop every time.
Sounds good.

Potting a 6 way flop from UTG with this hand? Are you serious?You probably have the best hand most of the time here and you will have to check and hand the pot to late positions almost everytime on later streets unless you hit your 4 outs.If this was heads up or maybe 3 way i may lead this flop from very OOP. Otherwise i need a draw to go with 2 pairs to bet from UTG in a 6 way pot.*********I don't see how we can fold this river. J9 is the most obvious hand for UTG . I willing to pay off a QQ played this way. I don't like call/fold. We have invested only 1.75$ in this pot , just fold it on river than. Shoving is ridiculous too. Just call and hope UTG calls with his str8 if he has one.

I don't like call/fold. We have invested only 1.75$ in this pot , just fold it on river than. Shoving is ridiculous too.
Que?You would rather fold than call/fold? I don't know if the lower boats will reshove the river after a pot, a shove and an overcall. I haven't played PLO in a few weeks though, so I may not be thinking straight.
Que?You would rather fold than call/fold? I don't know if the lower boats will reshove the river after a pot, a shove and an overcall. I haven't played PLO in a few weeks though, so I may not be thinking straight.
Yeah putting 10$ in the pot and then folding for 12$ more with a good FH doesn't make sense to me. We have invested only 1.75 so far we can't make a bigger mistake than call/folding by just folding. I mean we are not like calling 3$ and then folding for 15$ more. That'd make sense. As i said , i think we have the best hand on river mos of the time so i am for just calling and looking for a call from UTG. If he has TT or QQ , it happens. At this level UTG will have J9 more times than QQ or TT.