Has Anyone Tried Cashtransfer Expresspayment @ Ps?

It seems like a pretty easy way to deposit using cash. From my understanding, you first tell ps how much you want to deposit, then ps will generate a form for you and you fill out the rest, print it and bring it to a local CashTransfer store (I found one at walmart using their website's search engine) with your cash. 30 minutes later your deposit will show up on your ps account.It will be $10 flat fee no matter you deposit the min of $50 or the max of $2500.So has anyone tried it yet? Is it as easy and safe as it sounds? I think if you deposit something like $2500 then $10 service fee isn't too bad.I tried to search the general forum but couldn't find any threads discussing about CashTransfer, send me a link if I missed anything.

I have used the moneygram option with PS before. It really is easy, and yes you are right in the steps. PS will email you a copy of what lines should say what and you simply go in and ask to have a blue form moneygram, since you are paying a company not an indiviual. The money posted to my account by the time that I got back home from the store. Best of Luck

Canadians can use Western Union to deposit at Poker Stars.
Actually, as of yesterday there is a new method for Canadian and British players on Pokerstars. It's called "Use My Bank". If you do online banking already you are all set. It is the same as paying a bill online. If you don't have online banking you'll have to set it up through your bank. It definitely seems like the best option for Canadians, at least on smaller deposits.

Pretty sad if you have to walk a form over to some store and pay a $10 fee. Screw that.I just use my Visa card at Bodog for free. Works great at Bodog. Doesn't at PS. Bodog therefore gets my $$.