How long does it take to activate an account on e-passeport...lets say i want to play today for instance how long would it take to play if i make an e-pass account

Took me about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks... shitty yes. Maybe it won't take as long now, I did it right when neteller was discontinued and there were probably a LOT of people switching to epassporte.

for me it took a week to recieve two credits (or whatever they're called) and then longer than a week to load from my bank acount. i suggest also getting the card. very long to load your account but with the card you can withdraw at any atm.

for me it took a week to recieve two credits (or whatever they're called) and then longer than a week to load from my bank acount. i suggest also getting the card. very long to load your account but with the card you can withdraw at any atm.
If I remember correctly, I signed up on-line, then they send a "pending charge" request to your credit card. I called my credit card, got the amount, entered it on the website, made a deposit/loaded the "card" and deposited on Stars within 45 minutes.Edit: Found my emails, I was up and running within 20 minutes.

Anyone above a Canadian user of Epassporte?I have sent a few emails their way and they take forever to respond. I wanted to know if there is a way to get the money in the Epassporte account back onto the original Visa I loaded it with? Or, how can I get them to send me a cheque??It seems like the only thing I can do is get the real Visa card and spend the money off the card.Any info would be appreciated as I am getting nowhere with Epassporte

Anyone above a Canadian user of Epassporte?I have sent a few emails their way and they take forever to respond. I wanted to know if there is a way to get the money in the Epassporte account back onto the original Visa I loaded it with? Or, how can I get them to send me a cheque??It seems like the only thing I can do is get the real Visa card and spend the money off the card.Any info would be appreciated as I am getting nowhere with Epassporte
Im canadian and i just got a prepaid mastercard works great for the poker sites and just cash out by cheque