Wii Bowling Variations

my friends and I came up with a couple of variations on WII bowling. Instead of going for high score1. Going for the low score where you still have to hit at least 1 pin on each ball. Every gutter or 0 pin ball counts as either 3 or 4 pins. Depending on skill level its kind of a handicap. This game is EXTREMELY challenging. 2. Going for the slowest ball. This is more of a group judgement for a decision.just curious on everyone's thoughts or if anyone has come up with any other variations?

Here's a bet you can offer to your friends (do it for $$, its fun):Standing on the left side of the lane, pretty close to the gutter (but not aiming IN the gutter -- this is key), try to bowl a gutter ball into the LEFT gutter. Make sure their aim line is parallel to the gutter, meaning they have to spin it into the lane (although, not that much).Nobody will be able to do it. No matter how much left spin they put on it, the ball will spin back towards the center (i.e. right). This is part of Wii Bowling's mechanics. Try it.