From Matusow's website.......Can Mike Lose 56 Pounds By June 3 For $100K? According to The Poker Biz, poker pro Ted Forrest made a prop bet with Mike ‘The Mouth’ Matusow on Day 1 of the WSOP. If he can lose the 56 pounds then Forrest will pay Mike $100,000. Wow, talk about motivation! But, seems like Mike was looking to shoot an angle on the bet when his weight increased from 234 to 237 before the details got worked out between the two players. Forrest commented “He might weigh 245 an hour from now.”

So, if my math is correct, Mike has to get down from 237 to 181 in a month? (cuz i assume you mean July and not June). If that's the case, ship the 100K to Forrest now and save yourself the pain, Mike. I could see him MAYBE getting to 200, but more than a 30 lb. weight loss in a month is alot. Unless he goes back to coke, then he could be at 160 by June 26th.Edit: I just saw that it's a year to lose that weight. I'd hope he could do that unless he has absolutely no will power. That's averaging only about a 1 lb. loss every week and almost $1800 for every lb. he loses.

He has a year. Until June 3, 2008. pokerbiz story
Okay, now that is doable. Even 1 month would have been a pretty crazy bet.After reading the story, I like Forrest's action. It would require almost a complete lifstyle change by Matusow.