When seleting a table, I've alway looked at the table averages before deciding which one to join and looked for high avg. pots. My style is LAG and if I'm playing in a LAG table, is it optimal? I'm sitting at a passive table, and am running over it right now and am thinking that maybe it's +EV for a LAG to look for tables with low avg. pots and for a TAG to look for tables with high avg pots. Thoughts?

When seleting a table, I've alway looked at the table averages before deciding which one to join and looked for high avg. pots. My style is LAG and if I'm playing in a LAG table, is it optimal? I'm sitting at a passive table, and am running over it right now and am thinking that maybe it's +EV for a LAG to look for tables with low avg. pots and for a TAG to look for tables with high avg pots. Thoughts?
You have it right. If you play lag look for a table you can dominate and if your tag look for a good ol loose passive table.

How many tables can you play LAG at one time? I don't think you would be able to multi table as well as a TAG.

How many tables can you play LAG at one time? I don't think you would be able to multi table as well as a TAG.
i play 2-4 tables and it's not difficult. I wouldn't be able to play more than five whether I was LAG or TAG.

Gayeled do you play on FT? because the biggest thing that i do in terms of game selection is i have a note on the top regulars and try to avoid any tables that have 2 or more of them.also, whats your screename if you do play there? i wonder if i have played you before