PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button (t2160)SB (t1405)Hero (t1255)UTG (t440)MP1 (t2620)MP2 (t2130)CO (t4185)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :D , 7 :club: . 1 fold, MP1 calls t100, MP2 calls t100, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero ...?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button (t2160)SB (t1405)Hero (t1255)UTG (t440)MP1 (t2620)MP2 (t2130)CO (t4185)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :D , 7 :club: . 1 fold, MP1 calls t100, MP2 calls t100, 2 folds, SB completes, Hero ...?
I don't mind a shove as long as you've represented a tight image, and you have a decent read on MP1 that he would raise first in with a hand that can call here.You do still have a decent amount of play in your stack, but you will have to accumulate chips soon.

Whew, I was hoping someone would say that instead of everyone being like check duh.Yeah I decided to push because no one was showing strength and I stood to increase my stack by 30% if everyone folded. Even if they do call, I'm not likely to be dominated.I did have a tight image as I always do in the early levels.

Check and wait for a better hand. Early limper's could indicate small pairs, suited connectors or Ax. Shoving could result in one of them calling. Your M is around 8, so I would advocate waiting for a better hand.

Whew, I was hoping someone would say that instead of everyone being like check duh.Yeah I decided to push because no one was showing strength and I stood to increase my stack by 30% if everyone folded. Even if they do call, I'm not likely to be dominated.I did have a tight image as I always do in the early levels.
Exactly, I'd prefer if the hand were like 9Ts, but you don't have a lot of time left to be too picky. I will make this play occasionally shorthanded when I notice three things: limper has been limping way too much (ie he's not disguising a big hand), that he can/will fold to a raise, and that he hasn't had this play pulled on him too recently (by you or anyone else).