Daniel Negreanu talks to some of the most powerful and influential people in poker about issues that matter to you.
- FCP Podcast Episode 11 Featuring Timex, Jonathan Little, and Jake Cody February 14, 2017 In this episode I’m joined by three great poker minds to review and discuss some hands I recently played in the $25,000 High Roller Aria tournaments. Jake Cody talks about the poker games in Macau, Jonathan Little reviews his coaching business, and Timex tells me about his new venture Poker Shares. I also review a ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 10 Featuring Nick Schulman February 1, 2017 In this episode I talk with High Stakes Professional Nick Schulman. We discuss Nick dropping out of school at 15 and how he went from home games to the biggest games in the world. Hear how he almost didn’t play the WPT event at Foxwoods that really put Nick on the poker map. Nick talks ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 9 Featuring Mark Gregorich January 25, 2017 I talk with Mark Gregorich about how he went from a teacher to a professional poker player. We go over how he’s survived the last 20 years in the poker world while also being a family man. We discuss how he thinks he’d do in the big game and how the mix games have changed ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 8 All Strategy January 17, 2017 This episode is all about strategy but I start by discussing the recent passing of my best buddy Mushu. I review my trip and results from Atlantis and talk about the celebrities who made their way out to the event. Finally, I sit down and review some interesting hands from my trip with ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 7 Five Diamond, Blockers, and PokerStars Update December 15, 2016 I briefly go over my results from this year and my recent trip to Florida, Norway, and the Isle of Man. I discuss blockers and how they influenced a couple of key hands I played at the Bellagio Five Diamond last week. Finally, I review my visit with PokerStars discussing some changes that may be ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 6 2016 WSOP Main Event Final Table November 17, 2016 This episode is all about the 2016 WSOP Main Event Final Table. I break down all 9 players and give a behind the scenes look at the “live” show. I also compare GTO and exploitative strategies. Finally, I discuss my upcoming trips and close with a special message from Prince EA.
Send your questions and suggestions ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 5 Featuring Jennifer Harman October 25, 2016 In this episode I sit down with long time friend Jennifer Harman to discuss her start in poker, Full Tilt, The Andy Beal games, and being a woman in a male dominated world. Jennifer gives some interesting takes on how she has dealt with men at the tables. I also talk with Justin Pechie about ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 4 Featuring Jason Somerville October 7, 2016 In this episode I sit down with Jason Somerville and discuss Run It Up, Twitch, the WSOP, and the GPL. Jason talks about making the transition from online to live(17:05), how we first met and he started making videos for PokerVT(19:20), what he would change if he was Lord Commander of the WSOP(32:00), and poker ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 3 Featuring William Kassouf & Mori Eskandani September 22, 2016 In this episode I talk about the Poker Hall of Fame, chat with William Kassouf about the recent controversy surrounding him from the WSOP, and finally sit down with the man behind many of your favorite poker shows, Mori Eskandani. I breakdown the 2016 Hall of Fame class(2:55). William gives his side of the story ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 2 Featuring Alex Dreyfus August 31, 2016 In this episode I recap my trip to Barcelona, discuss some changes to the EPT, and talk to the man behind the Global Poker League, Alex Dreyfus. We hear from Alex about his start in the poker world and his vision for the GPL. How being a poor student actually helped him to ... LISTEN
- FCP Podcast Episode 1 Featuring Brian Balsbaugh August 17, 2016 In the premier episode of the Full Contact Poker Podcast I sit down to talk with friend and poker Super Agent Brian Balsbaugh. We discuss how he got his start in the poker world and how player deals have changed over the years. He shares some interesting stories on how players got paid to wear ... LISTEN