Promo Code Expired Prematurely

Poker VT is now live and there is an FCP only Promo Price available of 40% off the initial sign-up fee and first month's membership fee. This discount should be off of the current $119.99 initial sign up fee and first month's $29.99 fee.To get this savings please enter the following promo code: FCP40 (and this should NOT be case sensitive)Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PST
Its June 1st at 8:30 PM PST and it is not working anymore. That is really not cool. I was going to sign up right now but not without the discount.
Its June 1st at 8:30 PM PST and it is not working anymore. That is really not cool. I was going to sign up right now but not without the discount.
If you send an email to support@pokervt.com saying you wanted to (or want to) take advantage of the FCP promo code before 12:00 AM PST June 1st today, it will be honored.Feel free to send an email then sign up and you will be refunded. Or you can send an email and I'll touch touch base with you tomorrow and get you set up at the discounted rate.Please include your name and Poker VT usernameThanks for your patience,
If you send an email to support@pokervt.com saying you wanted to (or want to) take advantage of the FCP promo code before 12:00 AM PST June 1st today, it will be honored.Feel free to send an email then sign up and you will be refunded. Or you can send an email and I'll touch touch base with you tomorrow and get you set up at the discounted rate.Please include your name and Poker VT usernameThanks for your patience,
Ok Matt, I trust you. lol I'll sign up now and expect to get refunded.
Your effort to help is appreciated. But 12:00 AM PDT June 1st was at the beginning of June 1 and not the end. Is that the cause of the FCP promo code expiration?Edit: Now that I check further, "Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PDT."
Your effort to help is appreciated. But 12:00 AM PDT June 1st was at the beginning of June 1 and not the end. Is that the cause of the FCP promo code expiration?Edit: Now that I check further, "Promo Expires on June 1, 2008 at 11:59 pm PDT."
Yeah, guess I should of said before June 2 12:00 AM PST....
Yeah, guess I should of said before June 2 12:00 AM PST....
Or, so as to not confuse anyone, "by the end of the day on June 1 PDT." Most people thing that midnight is the end of the day. But since it's AM (morning), it's the beginning.