Need A Little Advice

Just wander what you guys like to do when your sitting on a big stack in the middle rounds and find yourself card dead. Opinions would be great on later position pushes or what?How do you play it?

I like to pick on the tighter players, especially if they're to my left. If you find yourself in a seat where the 2-3 players to your left are waiting on big hands and hold short-average stacks, steal from them 1-2 times per round and at minimum keep your stack even until some cards come your way. If my stack is BIG and I'm card dead, I like to limp in late position with a wider group of hands than normal. Post flop if nobody is showing strength, go after those pots. I try not to risk too much in the situation you're talking about, prefer to keep chipping up slowly by winning as many small pots as possible.

One thing to consider is what kind of opponents you're against. If you're against lower stakes or inexperienced players who bluff and call too much, then avoid mixing it up without the goods. Wait for them to make the big mistake against you. I've had this happen to me many times...where I got a lot of chips early or middle of tourny and then tried to push people around too much. But my opponents will call me with bottom or middle pair and I end up just spewing away my chip lead.With that being said, I wouldn't tighten up too much, but I wouldn't let a pot get big and out of control unless I had a big hand. I'd make my pre-flop raises of 2 or 2.5 times big blind with a variety of hands. If I don't hit anything, I might make a 1/2 pot size continuation bet, but avoid spewing too many chips with sloppy bluffs. This keeps the pot small and at a size I can control. The biggest problem people typically have when they're card dead is that you get frustrated and make a big mistake. So don't allow that to happen. I play mostly lower stakes multi-table tournaments and this seems to be effective there. Take this with a grain of salt if you play higher than this and opponents are more sophisticated.