What Is The Best Book For Me?

I play low level no limit holdem online exclusively. I play anywhere up to 50c/$1 depending on my bankroll at the time.I have no illusions as to my ability. I win for a while when I run good or I actually buckle down and concentrate and play within my limits, and then I either donk it off at higher limits or when I hit a bad run of cards/start playing like an idiot cos im bored I got broke.I would like to know what books would best help me to become a consistent winner at NLHE online at the limits I play, im not looking for a quick fix or a magical cure but definitely want to start learning more about this game and apply it to the game I play to try to become a winning player long term.Thanks for any help guys. :icon_clap:Edit: I have only read Hold Em Poker by Gary Carson

I take it you play cash games and not tournaments? I'd recommend Phil Gordon's Little Green Book. It's a quick read but has a lot of good basic advice.

Thanks, yea cash games at the moment. I go thru phase tho, just finished a big SNG phase where I only played them for a few months but back into the cash now.My question is mostly just relating to cash games yes.

OK, then I'd say the Little Green Book is your best bet. It has everything from preflop play, the flop, turn, river, psychology, math, and other miscellaneous topics.