ub 1.5k 6 handed

shame the bubble burst, i love having som chips near the bubble, picked up 8 out of 9 pots at my table.Interesting hand to burst the bubble, i raise (as i had been every hand) with 8 :club: 10 :D 2 callers.flop comes 2 5 8, wwith 2 spades. i bet the pot (2.2k approx), then one guy takes forever before going all in for about 4k total.I insta call and he turns over AQ off. not sure he couldve played this worse at any stage.oh, i even won the hand as some pretty big favourite, thankfully i wasnt on pstars.

yay there you are. i seem to get to the money very often in MTT's but i usually dont cash very deep, hopefully itll be different tonight.already had a 5th/260 on UB earlier today, so cant really complain!

yep im trying to take advantage.i jsut made a laydown with a pretty decent hand, threw away JQ on a flop of 6 9 8 J 2 diamonds to a bet 2x pot size.hopefully can take these guys apart.

thanks. I think im jsut going to have to accept it was one of those situations. I raised preflop and there are plenty of hands i could beat that he could push with- QQ, KK, AQ, AK, even AJ as he had already come over the top of me once so i knew he wasnt tight. oh well, thanks for the support.