Post For Adam Junglen (hope U Read)

Your videos on PVT are by far the best on the site. Ive honestly watched the sunday million win video 3 times. Sorry about bad luck at WSOPE FT, but your line best applies for this, "u have to detatch yourself from the results and concentrate on making good decisions." By the way shoot JC Alvarado an email on how to use the Hand replayer. His 100 rebuy vid woulda been a gem if he knew how to scroll the bottom bar that shows green and red for win/loss plus how to use the next action arrow next to the play button. Also sending u my 1840 person mtt win hand history soon, hope it makes the cut.

Your videos on PVT are by far the best on the site. Ive honestly watched the sunday million win video 3 times. Sorry about bad luck at WSOPE FT, but your line best applies for this, "u have to detatch yourself from the results and concentrate on making good decisions." By the way shoot JC Alvarado an email on how to use the Hand replayer. His 100 rebuy vid woulda been a gem if he knew how to scroll the bottom bar that shows green and red for win/loss plus how to use the next action arrow next to the play button. Also sending u my 1840 person mtt win hand history soon, hope it makes the cut.
:club: My first time using that thing......I did a 3 hour vid after on the 1k 6max ftops and the thing got deleted when I saved it adsjfalskjf ....there will be more, and improved, I hope.
:club: My first time using that thing......I did a 3 hour vid after on the 1k 6max ftops and the thing got deleted when I saved it adsjfalskjf ....there will be more, and improved, I hope.
I like JC's HU vids the HU cash on cake is pretty soft huh, but Junglens vids have helped my tourney game alot

Thanks, appreciate the compliments. I think I've gotten pretty comfortable doing the videos.Already submitted some new stuff since I've gotten home and will get more done before I head to Niagara.

• 2 weeks later...
:club:
Thanks, appreciate the compliments. I think I've gotten pretty comfortable doing the videos.Already submitted some new stuff since I've gotten home and will get more done before I head to Niagara.
Would love info on software ( player info, table selection) and hardware required for multi-table play. Love you on PokerVT. R.Wired