gamesgrid freeroll starting time

Guest XXEddie

Guest XXEddie
I'm in...thats for sure. And i really dont know whats going on with the time. It started at 5pm here...but now its daylight savings time...and we put our clocks 1hr forward......and now, i really dont know whats going on, lol.
oh yeahdaylight savingi thought in the fall you set the clocks back an hourI was always taught fall abck spring foward
Guest XXEddie

i already blew my railbird feeplaying stud H/Lstarted with 2345 of spades some donk called 3 cold at the start with Q85 of diamondshe caught flush on 5th, I caught an 2, i was allin6th brought me another 2river was an offsuit J

i already blew my railbird feeplaying stud H/Lstarted with 2345 of spades some donk called 3 cold at the start with Q85 of diamondshe caught flush on 5th, I caught an 2, i was allin6th brought me another 2river was an offsuit J
lmao, railbird fee?? How much was it?? What limits were you playing?
Guest XXEddie
lmao, railbird fee?? How much was it?? What limits were you playing?
I had $1 from scottyno and $2.50 from Silverstein(Thursday)it was .25/.50sad thing was for the stud and razz parts they had blinds