rakeback vs hollywood bonus

While tryin to decide which one is better to do righ tnow i ran some calculations based off the info that i have been able to find. Since Hollywood unleases the deposit in 50$ increments I will use that as the equivelant. Rakeback (rough estimate calculations vary)10 person table25% rake$.1 * .25 = .025 cents therefore to achieve 50 dollars of rake there needs to be:50/.025 = $2000 at 30% you still need to have $1667 in rakeThe Hollywood Bonus750 points = $50$.1 in rake = .07 points750pts * .1 rake = 75points*rake75points*rake/.07points = $1071ANDsince the bonus actually clears at 13. 5 since you get the last 1k free if you do the full deposit$50 = 675 points$.1rake = .07 pointsYou actually need $964.28 rake to clear 50 dollarstherefore it actually seems to be more profitable to do the hollywood over simply doing rakeback at a normal site...I though that was interesting...comments on if i did something completely wrong are welcome...I was gonna post this in general forum but well i thought there woudl be more interest from yalledit: meant to have that be dollars rake instad of points at the end