this hand screwed me!! (nl)

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) converterButton ($31.50)SB ($168.35)BB ($107.60)UTG ($110.80)UTG+1 ($99)MP1 ($100)MP2 ($205.55)Hero ($278.40)CO ($114.65)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with [5s], [5h]. 3 folds, MP2 calls $1, Hero calls $1, CO calls $1, Button calls $1, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($6) [2s], [Kh], [4c] (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, CO checks, Button checks.Turn: ($6) [Tc] (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, CO checks, Button checks.River: ($6) [5d] (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $5, Button calls $10, SB folds, BB folds, MP2 folds, Hero calls $5.Final Pot: $36So I took my time on the river, I really wanted to reraise. But I opted to play it safe and just call. Not sure about the best play on the river, some input is welcome...How did it screw me, this has nothing to do with strategy. I five table, keep four on one monitor, one on the other with my internet browser on same monitor as the one table. Well, this hand was on the monitor separate from teh other four, so while concentrating, I wasn't paying attention to another table..Which I got dealt AA, small stack raised 5 utg, got a caller... I timed out...Flop A 7X , someone had 77Turn A...Just had to vent... damn hand cost me lol.So, best play with the set on the river, since this is strategy forum ??

Im responding to myself :x Aside from my stupid story about missing out on quad aces and good action b/c of this hand.What is the best play on the river?

A3 is hopefully the only hand making this play here.maybe sometimes you'll be up against two pair.Doubtful anyone has a higher set and checked it down.If you only called and were shown two pair, bummer. If you only called and were shown A3, good job.If you re/raise, and he re/raises, now you can pretty sure he has the nuts and now you're in trouble. Without a read here I may just call the $5 more and not re/raise and move on to the next hand. Oh yea, 3-6 is also possible.I just don't think he can be making a minimum raise here with too many hands other than what beat you. Whatever you did, you better get notes to see what kinda hands he's limping in that position. Any info is good info so soak it up.- Jordan

Whatever you did, you better get notes to see what kinda hands he's limping in that position. Any info is good info so soak it up.- Jordan
Well said.Both people ended up having A 3, lol. So this hand cost me because I was a donkey and took a while to make my decision, thus timing out my AA like i said before, grr :x Again, I like your any info is good info so soak it up line :-)