Aq - Tptk Gets Raised On The Turn

So here is an example of probably the weakest part of my game: turn play. I assume until then this is standard, although I never really know when to check behind for pot control. Villain is unknown.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($52.85)UTG ($10)UTG+1 ($76.05)MP1 ($109.30)MP2 ($18.90)Hero ($52.75)Button ($64.40)SB ($21.20)Preflop: Hero is CO with A :D , Q :club: . UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.75, 2 folds, BB calls $2.25, UTG folds, MP2 calls $2.25.Flop: ($9) Q :) , 6 :D , T :D(3 players)BB checks, MP2 bets $0.5, Hero raises to $6, BB calls $6, MP2 folds.Turn: ($21.50) 5 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $15, BB raises to $30, Hero ?

That;s a pretty clear fold. He's showing uber strength, by check/callinf your flop then check/minraising your turn.If I had info that he didn't suck I'd probably check behind turn for pot control and call a bet on the river and if checked to I'd value bet the river. The fact that he checked flop and there was a bet and raise when it got back to him when he called makes his call really strong/suspicious. Especially since the board is pretty dry save J9/KJ which aren't too likely to call pf oop.

Whats wrong with checking the turn? The 5spades is a relative blank to the board so you are still either way ahead or way behind, plus it keeps the pot smaller going to the river with a marginal hand.