did daniel play in event #39?

Did daniel play in event #39? The $5,000 No Limit Deuce to Seven with rebuys. I would have thought he would be looking forward to this event more than any other at the WSOP. I can't find his name anywhere in association with this event. What gives?

Hey, what's that thing say on the left, right below members and above Log out? Answer me that.
my answer took less words, time, and wit; and actually answered the OP's question. I win!
Hey, what's that thing say on the left, right below members and above Log out? Answer me that.
I tried several searches and couldn't find anything. I spent about 30 minites looking through post manually and didn't find anything. No need to be an ass about it.
I tried several searches and couldn't find anything. I spent about 30 minites looking through post manually and didn't find anything. No need to be an ass about it.
Heres the thread .... http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=18804
no he did not
Any ideas why he did not play in this event? Seems crazy... 64 players, his strongest game. Seems like a great spot for a bracelet or at least a final table.
no he did not
Any ideas why he did not play in this event? Seems crazy... 64 players, his strongest game. Seems like a great spot for a bracelet or at least a final table.
It isn't his strongest game, you're thinking of triple draw, this is single draw.

Zimmer, this was a poorly timed sracastic ******* moment. We are sarcastic assholes to newbies that are ****ing annoying. DDudley has been here for a long time.

Thanks guys, didn't know it was single draw. Also, don't know the diffence between single and triple draw in this type of poker. Never played a hand of either one and never read anything on either one.

Thanks guys, didn't know it was single draw. Also, don't know the diffence between single and triple draw in this type of poker. Never played a hand of either one and never read anything on either one.
Single draw is typically played no-limit, while triple draw is typically played limit.