i call bullsh*t on this one. There's no way Chloe is a better designer than Daniel V. Just complete BS. Also, Santino, sat there throughout the whole run of the show just getting lambasted by the judges for being too over-the-top in his designs, then when he's getting judged on the final show, they critique him for not being himself.I've got nothing against Chloe, but she wasnt the best.Chloe's model was by far the ugliest as well, she looked like a transvestite from Beverly Hills.Yeah, I know most of you dont watch, but those of you who do, know what I'm talking about.

I watched the finale too and I agree with you 100%. I thought what the judges said to Santino didn't make any sense either. He follows your advice and then you critize him for it? What was up with that? Also I was shocked Chloe won. I've always like her and I think she's good, but I thought Daniel or Santino was going to win. They both seemed a lot more creative to me. It's almost like they wanted a female to win this year. I don't know. I was dissapointed with it.

Guest Guest
I watched the finale too and I agree with you 100%. I thought what the judges said to Santino didn't make any sense either. He follows your advice and then you critize him for it? What was up with that? Also I was shocked Chloe won. I've always like her and I think she's good, but I thought Daniel or Santino was going to win. They both seemed a lot more creative to me. It's almost like they wanted a female to win this year. I don't know. I was dissapointed with it.
I didnt want to say that, but that seems to be what went down. They just didnt want another "Jay" to win. Well, Jay was an a$$hole, but I think Daniel is completely different.I mean, they showed what the audience thought via text messaging, and it was overwhelmingly in favor of Daniel, and even Santino had almost twice as many votes as Chloe.I was actually upset when Chloe won, and she was just as surprised as everyone watching.
I didnt want to say that, but that seems to be what went down. They just didnt want another "Jay" to win. Well, Jay was an a$$hole, but I think Daniel is completely different.I mean, they showed what the audience thought via text messaging, and it was overwhelmingly in favor of Daniel, and even Santino had almost twice as many votes as Chloe.I was actually upset when Chloe won, and she was just as surprised as everyone watching.
For some reason it didnt log me in when i posted this, so I'm just laying claim to this post