poll for daniel in jan.

How how much do you think he will win in these upcoming 5 tourney's ?Also put the exact ammount you think he will win....perhaps we can get our good buddy Daniel to throw in a hat for the closest guess :wink: :wink: :wink: here is my guess 137000.00

I chose 500k+. I could have easily chosen in the negative. Daniel wants to win tournament, and he will put himself into position to win, not just place. If he was worried about the cash, he would play more conservative, but that is not his style. Since I look at the positive more than the negative, I voted for the 500k

How how much do you think he will win in these upcoming 5 tourney's ?Also put the exact ammount you think he will win....perhaps we can get our good buddy Daniel to throw in a hat for the closest guess :wink: :wink: :wink: here is my guess 137000.00
How many pictures of him do you have on your wall?Seriously
How many pictures of him do you have on your wall?Seriously
all of em !!!!got a problem with that ?

first figure out how much each tourny is. then figure out how long he will play in side games after he gets busted. then times the amount of hours by 100,000 plus the tourny by ins put a negative sign in front of that and that should be about right.

first figure out how much each tourny is. then figure out how long he will play in side games after he gets busted. then times the amount of hours by 100,000 plus the tourny by ins put a negative sign in front of that and that should be about right.

hey, uhm....wasn't funny the first time
Guest XXEddie
why a re you counting side games when it cleary says tourneys

i added side games because i wanted to give you a more accurate detail of how much daniel the donk will lose. and so far looks like im 1 for 1 with his first day elimination. screw making it into the money how about just getting past day 1 in a tourny.