Ub Friend Referal

If you go through the link in my sig you can get 30 % rakeback, which will stay as an extra bonus to you monthly on the life of your account based on how much you rake.

Hey guys,I'm moving over to UB to play as well nowdays. Thought I would share the wealth a little and do a friend referal for first person to respond to this with their username.Take Care and Happy Hunting
Giving money to a company that is very likely near or already insolvent is akin to lighting it on fire FYI. It owes 10 million+ in refunds to customers from the cheating scandal and the deadline to make those repayments has come and gone according to what the KGC mandated. If you think they won't use customer deposits to pay those refunds, you need to remember that the current management had no problem trying for months to cover up and lie about the cheating in the first place.
You were added as my Friend via the Referal thing on the new account setup page. Not sure when or how much money you get but enjoy it :club:
Wow, should have waited just a couple more minutes.You even have a rakeback thing in your sig for full tilt. Why wouldn't you get it on UB?