Who has him? Who has others who finished top 16 in event 1? I know some of you sickos picked Kathy Liebert or Mike Sexton! And Phil Laak Patrik Antonius?Who feels bad for Bloch? So many final tables and runner-ups...For those who didn't wade through the updates on pokernews.com,3 handed Bloch is chip leaderLiebert is all-in with 66Bloch reraises with 99 andMedic picks up QQ and it holdsMedic enters heads up with a 5-2 chip advantageEdit: Edit Attempt: I hate when I don't look back at the topic title and see I mess something up... two or three times now and I look like an idiot!

I had both Andy Bloch and Patrik Antonious. I think someone in another topic said they had Sexton, Leiber, Laak, Antonious, and Bloch, so we're all behind anyways. But as far as the pool goes I'm happy with having two guys final table first up to bat.

I had both Andy Bloch and Patrik Antonious. I think someone in another topic said they had Sexton, Leiber, Laak, Antonious, and Bloch, so we're all behind anyways. But as far as the pool goes I'm happy with having two guys final table first up to bat.
Yeah Bloch and Antonious for 68pts!!!