limping(late position against fewer limpers) or folding(LP with alot of limpers or a raiser) at a full table... Although you could limp with alot of limpers also and hope you catch your two. By limping with a few limpers you still have the chance of bluffing the pot. My 2c anyway

fold it to a raise, limp with it and if you dont hit a set get out.if you are in position or are in control of the table, raise with it and bet out on the flop if your opponents show weakness.dont go all in with it for no reason. and NEVER CALL RAISES WITH IT, unless you are 100 percent sure you will hit a set. and if you are 100 percent sure you will hit a set, you are stupid because you probably wont.

fold it to a raise, limp with it and if you dont hit a set get out.if you are in position or are in control of the table, raise with it and bet out on the flop if your opponents show weakness.dont go all in with it for no reason. and NEVER CALL RAISES WITH IT, unless you are 100 percent sure you will hit a set. and if you are 100 percent sure you will hit a set, you are stupid because you probably wont.
I dont like the advice to NEVER CALL A RAISE WITH ITstack sizes and the amount raised are important things to considerif its a tourney situation, and I have 20,000 in chips and the blinds are 300-600, I may call a small raise from a player who has 12-15,000 in chips to try and bust him. if I dont flop the set, its so easy to get away from. now if the person has like 3ooo -7 or 8000 I will foldyou must take small raises when the implied odds are huge in tourneys, if you dont, its just to hard to win these things. breaking KK with 22 is a great way to get you pumped up in chips. just be aware of stack sizes. if you dont flop the set say goodnight