Had not played many hands with villain, i had been there maybe 15-20 minutes. He seemed to like to show his hands but only when it didn't go to showdown and he would only show good hands. Not even sure that means **** but its what i noticed. Anyways, should I have potted turn? And the river, wtf?BodogPot Limit Omaha FULL Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.25[7] playersStack sizes:UTG: $81.16UTG+1: $34.38MP1: $9.30CO: $17.41Button: $36.50SB: $27.67BB: $16.96Pre-flop: (5 players) hero is dealt Ad Ac Qh 2hutg calls, utg+1 hero calls, button calls, Villain sb calls, bb checks Pot - 1.25Flop: As 9d 7cVillain bets 1.25 , bb folds, utg folds, hero raises to 5, button folds, villain calls 3.75Pot - 11.25 Turn: As 9d 7c 10hvillain checks, hero bets 5.62 (should i of just bet pot?), villain calls Pot 22.49River: As 9d 7c 10h 3cvillain is allin for 16.80, Hero??Thanks

Bud was posting, then he disappeared...Anyway I think you should check behind on the turn and then call the bet on the end, unless the board pairs on the river then obvious raising there.As played, I'd fold the river.EDIT: Your turn bet was pretty small (never bet less on the turn than you did on the flop). **** maybe he just thought you were weak with that bet.... Maybe I lean towards calling now.

Bud was posting, then he disappeared...
He realised I hadn't posted yet, so he had to wait. :club:
Anyway I think you should check behind on the turn and then call the bet on the end, unless the board pairs on the river then obvious raising there.
I don't like checking the turn. I like the bet, although maybe $7 would have been better. If we get raised we can deal with it then.River is an odd decision with him just calling the turn, but I don't see what hand he can call the flop and turn with that shoves here that we beat. I don't think a set shoves there, and the only busted draw would be T8xx with no 6 or J.Fold.