Middle Play In Mtts

hi, ive been playing a lot of tournys on stars recently usually around $11-30 buyins. which have around 1000-2000 players. I can usually get a good start just waiting for my hands and taking down a little here and there and by the time i get to the first break ill probably have around or a little more than average stack. however once the break is over and we are trying to money, i find i tighten up and dont try and make any moves, which leads me to a short stack. ill say about a little over half the time i can money in these tournys but thats it. which has lead me to just break even at the end of the day. my question is should i be playing middle position more aggresive to get deeper in the tournament or continue to play like im playing and hope to get hands.?? all your thoughts are welcome.

ill say about a little over half the time i can money in these tournys but thats it.
That's awesome. If you can make it to the top 10% over half the time you have NOTHING to worry about.Overall, your question is way too general to answer. Post some hands where you think you could have been more aggressive or were too aggressive. Post hands where you were unsure of whether to play a hand or fold. Post hands.