3rd omaha tourney on the go.. $10.00 on pstars if anyone wants to check me out.my name is - ThniK - and i'm currently 5th in chips with 30 to go.come root on a FCP'er.and when i make a mistake, be easy on me on the forum, as it's my 3rd omah tourney (1st tourney took 25th, 2nd tourney took 3rd).

3rd omaha tourney on the go.. $10.00 on pstars if anyone wants to check me out.my name is - ThniK - and i'm currently 5th in chips with 30 to go.come root on a FCP'er.and when i make a mistake, be easy on me on the forum, as it's my 3rd omah tourney (1st tourney took 25th, 2nd tourney took 3rd).
you must have at least 125 posts to have FCP'ers go root you on. J/k .. I dont have a PC... if I did I'm so bored that I would probably think about checking it out.

took 15th.was 5th with 24 to go.flop i hit top 2 pair and 2nd best low. It was heads up.bet he called, bet he called, he bet i called.he had the nut low, and hit runner runner flush. and wounded me pretty bad.hung on for as long as i could. got all my chips in with kk45 (suited flush draw of hearts)and two aces hit the board and a 4 so i had no low and my hopes were shot.i feel sick.thanks for the support from the person who showed up. i appreciate it.