That Whoe Bad Running Thing

Alright its late night and I am playing too many tables(12) at 25 max full ring. My problem is controlling the idea of running bad on 12 tables. It kinds of magnifys the frustration at this point ( obviously just dont play that many tables if you can't handle it). Gah i am only posting this as a Whine with my bread continue sorry wasting a post. Continue this thread by making fun of me in some way please. if youncan't just know i like elegant kinds of cheese.edit: 1 and half hours of 12 tabling 2 sets total. As i said before wine with bread prehaps some bree??

I was only playing one table last night (.25/.50 NL). At 192 hands dealt I had only had 2 winning hands (or 1%), and one of those was Aces and only the short stack called me.On hand 193 I had K-K and raised to $2.25. 1 caller. Flop was K-10-3. I don't feel like slow playing and getting outdrawn, so I go all in for my final $12. Other guy calls with 9-9. River comes perfect-perfect with Q-J to give the other guy the straight.That's my running bad story.

At least you guys get your money in good. I finally built a "live" roll for myself after ~3 years of online micro-grinding and I'm giving it away to donks at my local club. I really need to adjust my game to deal with how SLOOOOW , BOOOORING, and BAAAAAAD the play is. Last night I shoved my $250 stack in the middle after a flop check-raised without even THINKING what he might have, because it was the first decent hand I'd seen all night. Its like I was playing a freakin' tournament!!!! I'm too embarassed to post the hand, my play was frightening to say the least. Just suck it up when you're running bad and concentrate on not playing bad and you'll be fine. Hopefully I can follow my own advice in future trips to the card club. :club:

Could we please not turn Gen Strat into a bad beat whining forum?There's a forum for bad beats, and there have been more than enough threads on running bad, including one on the front page of this forum still.Thanks.