“lucky You“ With Daniel Negreanu?

I checked the internet movie data base with the key word Daniel Negreanu and I was a little surprised when I saw the result “Lucky You“. It's a movie about poker starring Drew Barrymore and Robert Duvall and among the cast is Daniel Negreanu. It's announced at the beginning of May. Probably I'm not really up-to-date, but can anybody tell me what's that movie explicit about. I can imagine that Daniel acts himself like Johnny Chan in “Rounders“, right? But this is awesome. Daniel Negreanu in a Hollywood movie, that's wicked!

I checked the internet movie data base with the key word Daniel Negreanu and I was a little surprised when I saw the result “Lucky You“. It's a movie about poker starring Drew Barrymore and Robert Duvall and among the cast is Daniel Negreanu. It's announced at the beginning of May. Probably I'm not really up-to-date, but can anybody tell me what's that movie explicit about. I can imagine that Daniel acts himself like Johnny Chan in “Rounders“, right? But this is awesome. Daniel Negreanu in a Hollywood movie, that's wicked!
http://luckyyoumovie.warnerbros.com/
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Lucky You" is in theaters about a month. I think some of you have already watched it. It would be nice, if someone reported to me what you think about this motion picture. Is it awesome? Is it disappointing? Should any poker fan watch it? Many thanks to the replies.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen it a couple of weeks ago (in France, in the original version though).Was quite good, and being a big poker fan, I liked it.Not the best movie ever, though. :club: