Bellagio Wpt Championship Apr 20-28

wrong thread...Was looking for a JC rail thread.Fri Apr 13 12:36:00 PDT 2007Notable PlayersSome notable players already seated in today's tournament include:Michael Woo, Carl Olson, Sean McCabe, Nam Le, Justin Bonomo, Joe Sebok, Amir Vahedi, Billy Baxter, David Ulliott, Jason Stern, Allen Kessler, Quinn Do, Theo Tran, Ted Lawson, Tim West, J.C. Alvarado, Tony Cousineau, Gene Todd, Thomas Wahlroos, Dave Daneshgar, Steve Frederick, Paul Darden, J.J. Liu, Steve Sung and David Redlin.In addition, despite rumors to the contrary, tournament officials have decided to play out today's tournament despite the fact that J.C. Tran is playing.

+1 for large WSOP ME tips for you then!Weeeeeeeeeee! :D:D:D:D:club:
Yayyy bolded tips! Should I look for the guy with the smiley faces on his shirt screaming very loudly? Seems like a good place to start looking.
I'm headed out to cover the $25k event at the Bellagio, but I haven't been to Vegas since I was 16. I have no idea what to expect, and I only know a few people that are out there right now.Creepy or not, is anyone headed out there that might want to go 1/2 and 1/2 on a hotel room, or is anyone local that would let me crash with them for a couple nights? I'll be there from the 20th to the 28th, but I wouldn't inconvenience you for the whole time if you couldn't do it. It's not a money thing, it's a "it's vegas and i'm clueless thing." :club: also, if you're local and you're interested in helping with chip counts/live updates/other stuff -- it's pretty cool -- post here and we'll get in touch
You own the Domain name Texasholdem.com and have not been to vegas?Could could probably sell that and retire!
I'm headed out to cover the $25k event at the Bellagio, but I haven't been to Vegas since I was 16. I have no idea what to expect, and I only know a few people that are out there right now.Creepy or not, is anyone headed out there that might want to go 1/2 and 1/2 on a hotel room, or is anyone local that would let me crash with them for a couple nights? I'll be there from the 20th to the 28th, but I wouldn't inconvenience you for the whole time if you couldn't do it. It's not a money thing, it's a "it's vegas and i'm clueless thing." :club: also, if you're local and you're interested in helping with chip counts/live updates/other stuff -- it's pretty cool -- post here and we'll get in touch
You own the Domain name Texasholdem.com and have not been to vegas?Could could probably sell that and retire!