Wondering if anyone has seen this and thinks it is any good, for learning how to card count etc.What did u think of it.Anyone know where to download it from? can't seem to find a torrent.May have to pay for it, if it is good :(Cheers

I rented this from Netflix last month. The production value is crap and Andy doesn't do very well in front of the camera but the information is really good. It takes some practice but I've played several times after learning to count and it certainly helps. I couldn't imagine playing BJ without counting. You'll be amazed at the way people increase their bets when the count is horribly bad for the players. Waiting for a good shoe takes tons of patience. When counting you don't look at each hand independently of the shoe so bad beats don't effect me at all. Except when the count gets really good and I play two hands with my bet maxed out and both players beside me get a BJ and I get a 14 and 18 vs the dealers 20. That sucks balls.It's still gambooling.

Doesnt card counting only give you like a 2% edge or something? It doesn't seem worthwhile to me if you can win at poker.
I think you can get that up to 4%!