Stars Noon Deepstacks

7 hours for a cash of $25 (45th of 995 I think) yesterday. It was fun and lots of room for play. Donkeys will sooner or later just give you their chips !!

7 hours for a cash of $25 (45th of 995 I think) yesterday. It was fun and lots of room for play. Donkeys will sooner or later just give you their chips !!
oh i knowi run good today too, in my cash game im 0/5 at showdown, and in the mtt im 0/4gotta love c-betting ak on a low flop and getting called by kq on the flop, turn q gg 20$..he called it a continuation call

nice! i misclick call a 270 raise at 15/30 with 53dd in the sb, 2 callers besides me, flop comes 537 rainbow, checked, all 3 of us get it allin on the flop, turn 10 river 2, gg one guy had 10 10

nice! i misclick call a 270 raise at 15/30 with 53dd in the sb, 2 callers besides me, flop comes 537 rainbow, checked, all 3 of us get it allin on the flop, turn 10 river 2, gg one guy had 10 10
Why would you play bottom 2 there so quickly?
Why would you play bottom 2 there so quickly?
its pretty easy to when someone raises 10x the bb.. i immediately had him on AA/kk after i realized i misclicked, and on such a solid board im assuming the other villain has an overpair as well
its pretty easy to when someone raises 10x the bb.. i immediately had him on AA/kk after i realized i misclicked, and on such a solid board im assuming the other villain has an overpair as well
I was just going by past experience that playing bottom two on the flop so fast can lead to trouble. Not saying I wouldn't do the same thing, but in a DS tournament, I would probably be more apt to fold.