I've never seen anyone say otherwise...

Something has been bothering me recently..."The guy raised all in on the flop, so he's protecting a weak hand...""He pushed in too many chips, he's most likely on a draw, trying to scare everyone away."Why is it that whenever someone describes this situation, they always say it as if it were a science? It's not a 100% accurate tip, but I see it all the time and find it rather disappointing, especially when it comes from poker "pros".I just don't see how anyone can make claims like this... it's like saying you know what number someone is thinking of, at any given time.

It's just chance I think. If someone has AK and the flop is K T 3 all spades...if the person were aggressive, he would most likely push all-in ont he flop because he does not have the ace of spades but he has top pair. His inability to lay down his hand will eventually cost him though. Every once in a while in cash games, when I think my read is dead-on, I will call all-ins with any spade in my hand because I know they don't have any spades and I know if I win by calling with a 2 of spades, I will tilt them like crazy.