Ivey Vs Benyamine, Ausie Millions

The big discussion is the gutsy bluff by Brad Booth against Ivey on HSP but if no one checked out another new 300/600 cash game show which was taped a week before the Ausie millions tournament in Australia, Ivey pulls of what i feel is a really crazy bluff.Benyamine is right of the button, Ivey on the SB. Patrick Antionious open up for $2000 with 99, and Benyamine instantly re raises to $7000 with 1010. Folds to Ivey who re re raises to $20,000 with 64o! Antonious folds and Benyamine calls. Flop comes K J 9 with two hearts and out of position, Ivey fires $37,000 in the pot of $53,400 and Benyamine folds.Now i dont mind the play pre flop, trying to steal, but surely when Benyamine calls he has to put on the breaks. And with that flop, you must feel that Benyamine has hit something! I guess hes gonna follow it up and see what happens. Benyamine has to be thinking about this stuff to and has to give him credit. Still though, a really risky bluff if you ask me!

Ivey risks very little in this hand.That flop is actually a great flop for him becuase it's a terrible flop for pretty much any hand other than KK, JJ, 99, KJ and QT. AK must proceed with great caution because if an opponent is betting strongly on that flop, you're hardly ever winning. Of those hands, Benyamine is likely to hold only the JJ or the 99 and therefore Ivey's bluff will succeed a VERY high percentage of the time with that flop.Preflop is the only risk here.