An Open Complaint About Serge

I'd like to file an official complaint about serge. Here is what he said:

**** you all...****ing cows
I think this is uncalled for.
I'd like to file an official complaint about serge. Here is what he said:I think this is uncalled for.
**** you...yep..**** you and your ****ing cows
I'd like to file an official complaint about serge. Here is what he said:I think this is uncalled for.
It IS derogatory towards cows, I'm not sure about the bleeped out words....
It IS derogatory towards cows, I'm not sure about the bleeped out words....
this is not funny....cows have more ****ing intelligence...****ing bullcrap**** **** face ****
:club:
may the ****ing penguins lose every ****ing game for the next 10 years....seriously may they never win a ****ing game again..**** sake..I am going to go to the back yard and bury my ****ing **** cow loving **** faced ****

Attention Moderators: I believe it is against the terms of service to use more than one user account on this forum. I believe there is some possibility (99.7%) that our very own serge is not only using two aliases. but also impersonating someone impersonating a hockey player. Please tar and feather accordingly...High five.

Attention Moderators: I believe it is against the terms of service to use more than one user account on this forum. I believe there is some possibility (99.7%) that our very own serge is not only using two aliases. but also impersonating someone impersonating a hockey player. Please tar and feather accordingly...High five.
Please be careful, or I will have your press privileges taken away...
Please be careful, or I will have your press privileges taken away...
Serge, I like you much better when you're not here. Perhaps a call to TD to ask why one of their mortgage brokers is the leading daytime poster on this site????
the name is Kyle...#42 on your program.
I can understand how you can be confused, serge.... after all, you're both 5'2", and dumb as rocks..... but, much like your personality, this joke is getting old and tired.... give it up, and go cry into your leaf pillow case. OR here's a better idea... be a man, and when you say you're leaving this site, serge, actually leave.... LOL