Top Two, Facing Resistance Absolute .5/1

Pancake is dealt A :icon_dance: K :icon_dance: in the SBUTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Dealer calls, Pancake raises, 1 fold, UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Dealer callsFlop: 7 :icon_dance: 3 :D A :club:Pancake bets, UTG raises, MP calls, 2 folds, Pancake 3-bets, UTG caps, MP calls, Pancake callsTurn: 7 :icon_dance: 3 :D A :D , K :)Pancake bets, UTG raises, 1 fold, Pancake 3-bets, UTG caps, Pancake calls.River: 7 :icon_dance: 3 :) A :D K :) , 3 :icon_dance: Pancake checks, UTG bets, Pancake calls.

Negative. I don't have PT.
No reads either?Get PT :PI dunno about this hand. It's tough. Has he been aggro with just one pair before? I mean, he doesn't have a draw on that flop. He probably has 33, 77, A3, A7, AQ.I don't necessarily know if I cap that flop. A lot of people here would, but it depends on the villain.Turn is pretty standard, as we now beat A3, A7.River's good after he caps turn.
I've bought PT twice now. Lol, and now i'm too broke too afford it. I'll get around to it, eventually.
E-mail they guy and tell him that, he might give you a new registration code.You actually are allowed to get 2 codes per purchase, like if you wanted to put it on a different computer, for example.
He probably has 33, 77, A3, A7, AQ.
Yeah.But once he raises the turn, I would rule out AQ.
I don't necessarily know if I cap that flop. A lot of people here would, but it depends on the villain.
Hero didn't cap the flop. Villain did.The 3bet was good. Lots of value with that 3rd player hanging around.
Turn is pretty standard, as we now beat A3, A7.
I think the main question in this hand is whether or not to 3bet the turn.When Villain raises us (the PFR) for the 3rd time, he is telling us he has a monster hand.So now it's up to your read to tell you if Villain considers 2-pair (which we beat) to be a monster.Villain raises and caps the flop. So when I lead into him again on the turn , I am clearly stating that I have more than 1 pair.Recognizing this, he should then only raise the turn with a set (33, 77).For this reason, I do not 3bet the turn.But if your read is that Villain is an unobservant LAG, then there may be value in one more push.
River's good after he caps turn.
Yeah, time to slow down.--CM