World Combat League: Presented By Chuck Norris

If you are somewhat into watching any type of fighting show, (aka, pride, UFC) then I would highly recommend watching this program. It's action-packed and very fun to watch. Here are some of the rules for WCL. WHAT FIGHTING TECHNIQUES ARE ALLOWED? • Punching - jab, cross, hook, uppercut, and spinning backfist • Kicking - Front-Kicks, Roundhouse Kicks, Side Kicks, Back Kicks, Hook Kicks, Wheel Kicks, Hook Kicks, Spinning Kicks • Kneeing -Front and RoundhouseWHAT FIGHTING TECHNIQUES ARE NOT ALLOWED? • No Throws • No Takedowns • No Ground FightingWHAT ACTIONS WILL BE PENALIZED? • No Clinching- Intentionally tying-up the opponent's arms in an effort to stop them from punching. • No Holding- Grabbing the opponent's body in an effort to stop them from attacking or countering. • No Stalling- Intentionally delaying the action of a contest in any way. • No Passivity- Retreating or circling without striking - or fighting only when the opponent attacks.I think it's a pretty sweet concept, their are more rules that talk more about what WCL is and the team structure and points system. So far I have been loving what I've been seeing. They broadcast at 11pm on Thursday's on the VS network (used to be OLN).Has anyone else seen this program? What are your thoughts?Link for complete understanding of the WCL, it's pretty short.

I saw a couple episodes. Pretty interesting. When the girls go at it I am alternately delighted and horrified. Chicks fighting is odd.