World Series Of Golf By Mirage

I don't know if any of you had heard of this yet, but I thought it was pretty interesting and something Daniel might get into if he gets wind of it. The Mirage is hosting a World Series of Golf tournament in May. This event is a hybrid of Poker and Golf. The buy in is 10,000 and I am assuming you get that much in "chips". The "hand" as we know it, is each hole on the course. There are antes at the tee and you have the option to raise or fold at that point. If you fold, then you automatically lose the hole. *these are based on foursome groups btw* Anyway, after every shot you can bet, raise or fold and winner of that hole wins all the "chips" put into play. Obviously, you are eliminated when you have no more chips left to bet the Ante at the next hole. This tournament if meant for amateurs and intermediate players and you are matched on skillset before tournament begins (i guess by having a practice round before hand or looking at handicaps). Here is the website link so you all can take a look at it! The final event will be broadcasted on NBC. http://www.worldseriesofgolf.com/

To you.I think it would be fun to participate in, though I don't think I would ever watch the NBC coverage.
"this sounds incredibly stupid""to You"No **** to him, who else would it be to? LOL totally redundant. And it DOES sound incredibly stupid. To me and to jesus. This is the most far fetched poker cash in I've heard to date.