• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

While it may be a questionable fold, it's marginable either way. Gabe was playing with him, we weren't, so he'd have a better feel for what was going on with the guy. He had a gut feeling, and went with it, and in my opinion trusting your instincts is what makes some of the best players the best players.

While it may be a questionable fold, it's marginable either way. Gabe was playing with him, we weren't, so he'd have a better feel for what was going on with the guy. He had a gut feeling, and went with it, and in my opinion trusting your instincts is what makes some of the best players the best players.

just called it a day after not very much play but a very good result. I played 750 hands today (2 hours) and booked my best day yet (in cash games). Final tally is $2060CAD. 1500 from 400NL and 560 from 200NL so equivalent to 6.5 buy insIf I knew how, I'd post a poker grapher graph but cannot seem to figure out how to upload it onto here.feeling very happy :club:

just called it a day after not very much play but a very good result. I played 750 hands today (2 hours) and booked my best day yet (in cash games). Final tally is $2060CAD. 1500 from 400NL and 560 from 200NL so equivalent to 6.5 buy insIf I knew how, I'd post a poker grapher graph but cannot seem to figure out how to upload it onto here.feeling very happy :club:
Makes up for the 2k you lost the other day :D
Makes up for the 2k you lost the other day :club:
lol, yea i know. Although the final amount i was down that day was 1555. So i am up a buyin if i add those 2 days together.weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my goal for the night was to cash in both daily doubles, but I fell a little short in A (about 100 spots), but cashed in B. Lost in the first one when I pushed ATh on the button, sb called w/ 66 and that was it.I'm reading Small Stakes Hold em right now so hopefully I'll be playing LHE on AP again in no time.

Gabe, I might be a little late here, but I can never make that fold with Q9 there unless the guy runs like 10/1/0.1.I had a good trip to Chicago, it was disgustingly hot outside on the day we played golf (like 95* and 80% humidity), the swamp-*** was in full effect. Trip was good overall, I'm home Wednesday and Thursday, then I leave for Turning Stone on Friday morning.

Gabe, I might be a little late here, but I can never make that fold with Q9 there unless the guy runs like 10/1/0.1.I had a good trip to Chicago, it was disgustingly hot outside on the day we played golf (like 95* and 80% humidity), the swamp-*** was in full effect. Trip was good overall, I'm home Wednesday and Thursday, then I leave for Turning Stone on Friday morning.
right, you guys played golf here.. Which course and how was it? Wish I could have played but it's hard with work/cruise/trips/blah..

hands like these frustrate meAbsolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$24 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $29.50GarbageBag: $53.01SB: $12BB: $23.50Pre-flop: (4 players) GarbageBag is Button with T :D Q :) UTG folds, GarbageBag raises, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: 7 :club: 6 :D Q :D (6SB, 3 players)SB bets, BB calls, GarbageBag calls.Turn: T :) (4.5BB, 3 players)SB bets, BB calls, GarbageBag raises, SB calls, BB folds.River: 9 :D (9.5BB, 2 players)SB bets, GarbageBag calls.Results:Final pot: 11.5BBSB Shows 10s 8h

hands like these frustrate meStage #728975376: Holdem Normal $1/$2 - 2007-08-08 01:30:23 (ET)Table: KNOB HILL DR (Real Money) Seat #1 is the dealerSeat 1 - WSOX08 ($53.01 in chips)Seat 2 - BILLYBOB712 ($12 in chips)Seat 3 - ATREJO ($23.50 in chips)Seat 4 - FERALS99 ($29.50 in chips)BILLYBOB712 - Posts small blind $0.50ATREJO - Posts big blind $1*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to WSOX08 [10h Qc] FERALS99 - FoldsWSOX08 - Raises $2 to $2BILLYBOB712 - Calls $1.50ATREJO - Calls $1*** FLOP *** [7d 6d Qd]BILLYBOB712 - Bets $1ATREJO - Calls $1WSOX08 - Calls $1*** TURN *** [7d 6d Qd] [10c]BILLYBOB712 - Bets $2ATREJO - Calls $2WSOX08 - Raises $4 to $4BILLYBOB712 - Calls $2ATREJO - Folds*** RIVER *** [7d 6d Qd 10c] [9d]BILLYBOB712 - Bets $2WSOX08 - Calls $2*** SHOW DOWN ***BILLYBOB712 - Shows [10s 8h] (Straight, six to ten) WSOX08 - MucksBILLYBOB712 Collects $21.50 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($23) | Rake ($1) | Jackpot Rake ($0.50)Board [7d 6d Qd 10c 9d]Seat 1: WSOX08 (dealer) HI: [Mucked] [10h Qc] Seat 2: BILLYBOB712 (small blind) won Total ($21.50) HI:($21.50) with Straight, six to ten [10s 8h - P:10s,B:9d,P:8h,B:7d,B:6d] Seat 3: ATREJO (big blind) Folded on the TURNSeat 4: FERALS99 Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Probably because the entire table is full of donk minraisers. (sw)
Its still disgustingly hot here. I played 9 today and ive been less soaked after a shower before. How was medinah? Which course did you play?

is this a standard stack off? +EV? -EV?no real reads on villain. Only thing is, his stats are 40/36/5.40 over 30 hands. He insta shoved. What's his range here? Should I have played it differently? I think I'm commited after i 4bet, right? The table has been playing agressively altogether with lots of 3bets. POKERSTARS GAME #11371512480: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($2/$4) - 2007/08/08 - 01:42:55 (ET) Table 'Icarion' 6-max Seat #5 is the button Seat 1: GabeTheKid ($400 in chips) Seat 2: gamblero ($122.15 in chips) Seat 3: Bwhale28 ($440.30 in chips) Seat 4: aeminium ($448 in chips) Seat 5: Jamie217 ($911.50 in chips) Seat 6: BadgerPro ($490 in chips) BadgerPro: posts small blind $2 GabeTheKid: posts big blind $4 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to GabeTheKid [Qc Qs] gamblero: folds Bwhale28: raises $10 to $14 aeminium: folds Jamie217: raises $34 to $48 BadgerPro: folds GabeTheKid: raises $116 to $164 Bwhale28: raises $276.30 to $440.30 and is all-in Jamie217: folds GabeTheKid: calls $236 and is all-in

right, you guys played golf here.. Which course and how was it? Wish I could have played but it's hard with work/cruise/trips/blah..
No, this was different. This was for my scholarship organization (Evans Scholars). We have an outing in Chicago every year, it was at Medinah CC this year. It was very nice, but nothing that blew me away.
I much prefer flatcalling the 3bet pf if you aren't comfortable getting all the money in. 4betting is fine but then you should be snapcalling a shove
Agree completely.

Played another one-table session of 2/4 PLO (6 max) and made a quick $250.I *finally* broke the 1,000 hand barrier at 2/4 PLO. The hands have felt like they were trickling in... although it didn't help that the last two sessions I played were only one-table sessions (because I felt tired and didn't want to overtax myself).Here's my brag of how awesome I am the hot streak of positive variance that I have experienced so far:PLO 2/4 stats:Number of hands played: 1,186Hours played: 16.15Money won: $2,335.55BB/Hr: 18.08BB/100: 24.62I just hope that when I hit the 10,000 hand mark, I am posting a 4 ptBB/100 winrate (or better)

Played another one-table session of 2/4 PLO (6 max) and made a quick $250.I *finally* broke the 1,000 hand barrier at 2/4 PLO. The hands have felt like they were trickling in... although it didn't help that the last two sessions I played were only one-table sessions (because I felt tired and didn't want to overtax myself).Here's my brag of how awesome I am the hot streak of positive variance that I have experienced so far:PLO 2/4 stats:Number of hands played: 1,186Hours played: 16.15Money won: $2,335.55BB/Hr: 18.08BB/100: 24.62I just hope that when I hit the 10,000 hand mark, I am posting a 4 ptBB/100 winrate (or better)
nh sir, I should actually learn PLO one of these days

sigh. i just dropped like 12 buy-ins at 400nl.this guy i was playing was just absolutely ridiculous.he called all in pf w 55 and 88 twice early on me and won, insta-called (he was tilted)...he then gets AK > JJ pf... AQ > AK pf...I won one pf all in, JJ > AQ, and it didn't matter cuz he kept covering me at the table and winning other things.he made so many ridiculous straights on me, sigahwegfawef...i flopped a boat, he had trips, he rivers better boat...after all the money in flop...bleh. i mispalyed AA against him prob on the river. we were really deep and he turned a str8. I c/c the river..bleh. just so gross.then I was playing this other guy who i'm pretty sure didn't knwo what he was doing at all. the cherry on top against him was Qhi flush for me vs his Khi flush on the turn. just so frustrated right now.I was at a peak of up like 8k this week, haha. i'm back to being stuck 200$ or something. Which is obviously insignificant, but my goodness....i don't knwo what the hell is going on.I was up 750$ at one point on the day...man, wish I woulda saw this coming. So sick too, against the guy with all the all in pres...when we started playing I had him down and i'm not sure if htat started his tilt insta calling 100bb with 5 5and 88 or what...but good lord...there were some really sick hands we played, but i just could not fade this guy...the all in pre-flops were just ridiculous too. really frustrating to have a session like that and wipe away an entire week. i wish i woulda quit when i was down 5 buy-ins but i really was playing fine and thought i'd get it back from this guy. i eventually just said screw it and quit. im going to bed.i go to north carolina thursday...which will be sweet...but it kinda sux now leaving with the "stuck" feeling.I may grind some 200nl or even 100nl hell, today, and try and book a little win before i go..just for the "mental" thing. Sigh. Or maybe just wont play at all. Idk...Oh well. I really don't think there was anything I could do tonight. Just sux. 9k to -$265 in bleh. - Jordan

I will pay anyone $2 to sport the I hate Jeet AV
I'm seriously considering it just cause I need the money!Mark
I'm seriously considering it just cause I need the money!Mark
If you do this, pretty soon you'll be selling drugs and whoring yourself out. It's a downward spiral, Mark, resist!
sigh. i just dropped like 12 buy-ins at 400nl.this guy i was playing was just absolutely ridiculous.he called all in pf w 55 and 88 twice early on me and won, insta-called (he was tilted)...he then gets AK > JJ pf... AQ > AK pf...I won one pf all in, JJ > AQ, and it didn't matter cuz he kept covering me at the table and winning other things.he made so many ridiculous straights on me, sigahwegfawef...i flopped a boat, he had trips, he rivers better boat...after all the money in flop...bleh. i mispalyed AA against him prob on the river. we were really deep and he turned a str8. I c/c the river..bleh. just so gross.then I was playing this other guy who i'm pretty sure didn't knwo what he was doing at all. the cherry on top against him was Qhi flush for me vs his Khi flush on the turn. just so frustrated right now.I was at a peak of up like 8k this week, haha. i'm back to being stuck 200$ or something. Which is obviously insignificant, but my goodness....i don't knwo what the hell is going on.I was up 750$ at one point on the day...man, wish I woulda saw this coming. So sick too, against the guy with all the all in pres...when we started playing I had him down and i'm not sure if htat started his tilt insta calling 100bb with 5 5and 88 or what...but good lord...there were some really sick hands we played, but i just could not fade this guy...the all in pre-flops were just ridiculous too. really frustrating to have a session like that and wipe away an entire week. i wish i woulda quit when i was down 5 buy-ins but i really was playing fine and thought i'd get it back from this guy. i eventually just said screw it and quit. im going to bed.i go to north carolina thursday...which will be sweet...but it kinda sux now leaving with the "stuck" feeling.I may grind some 200nl or even 100nl hell, today, and try and book a little win before i go..just for the "mental" thing. Sigh. Or maybe just wont play at all. Idk...Oh well. I really don't think there was anything I could do tonight. Just sux. 9k to -$265 in bleh. - Jordan
Rough run dude.. This is why I lean away from cash games online as of late. It's too easy to lose a buyin or two and then play to get it back. When I play live cash game, I'm restricted to the cash in my pocket, which usually isn't nearly that much. Tough day, sure you'll make it back though. Don't play if you're going to be tainted with the "need to make 9k today" mindset, but do if your head is on straight. Good luck!
If you do this, pretty soon you'll be selling drugs and whoring yourself out. It's a downward spiral, Mark, resist!
i gave mark 17 cents for fixing my network problem, he's already working at mexican wages :club: