I'm running so-so on there since i've deposited... just grinding out the DS's and whatnot... how about a $1 rebuy FCP Barrage!?Caption for the tourney:"You don't have to be crazy to play in this tournament, but it helps."FCPAMENTS

break time -- 57th w/ 10,385 - had to beat royal a couple of pots to get there, heh
He whooped my butt all right... LOLStill having fun though. Losing that big pot with aj against 85s to that other guy was the killer though.

having a hellmuthian moment:"I just can't play any better than I am right now"Full Tilt Poker Game #1825713337: $1 Rebuy (13158616), Table 11 - 60/120 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:51:47 ET - 2007/02/18Seat 1: bedequean (9,100)Seat 2: LuNa85 (12,170)Seat 3: birdbomber (8,985)Seat 4: Aint got Jack (6,045)Seat 5: Beaverstyle (4,420)Seat 6: FatManB (8,855)Seat 7: scubajib (4,185)Seat 8: MCHotmale (930)Seat 9: KyleECoyote (18,996)MCHotmale posts the small blind of 60KyleECoyote posts the big blind of 120The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Beaverstyle [Jc Js]bedequean foldsLuNa85 foldsbirdbomber has 15 seconds left to actbirdbomber raises to 360Aint got Jack foldsBeaverstyle raises to 875FatManB foldsscubajib foldsMCHotmale foldsKyleECoyote foldsbirdbomber has 15 seconds left to actbirdbomber calls 515*** FLOP *** [5h 3h 7d]birdbomber bets 4,080Beaverstyle calls 3,545, and is all inbirdbomber shows [8s 8d]Beaverstyle shows [Jc Js]Uncalled bet of 535 returned to birdbomber*** TURN *** [5h 3h 7d] [4c]*** RIVER *** [5h 3h 7d 4c] [6c]birdbomber shows a straight, Eight highBeaverstyle shows a straight, Seven highbirdbomber wins the pot (9,020) with a straight, Eight highBeaverstyle: SO SICKBeaverstyle stands up*** SUMMARY ***GOTTA LOVE IT WHEN THE GO RUNNER RUNNER

having a hellmuthian moment:"I just can't play any better than I am right now"GOTTA LOVE IT WHEN THE GO RUNNER RUNNER
Ouch, tough beat. Well royal and I are still hanging in there. Personally I can't wait until I'm guaranteed $1 profit for 3 hours of playing!
hey etipI juat looked and rivermikey busted out. Don't be too sad....
hahaha nicestill in, 37th of 84. I wouldn't have even made the money if my 6-2 didn't hold up against 5-5 (I pushed all-in from the BB after three limpers)