Opinions And Intent

I'm curious as to why we have all the flaming, and trashing going on here over DN's latest post. I agree that he seems to jump to comclusions or support of a cause rather quickly.. But then again. This is his Blog. Why does he write what he writes? Is it because he thinks we want to have an insight into his life and thoughts. Or to perhaps is it to just stimulate conversation and keep the enterainment value up?Either way.. give the guy a break. Refute yes but dont slam the guys integrity.Its time for a reality check, why are we taking this all so serious and personelplay on!!!--Carpe Diem

I'm curious as to why we have all the flaming, and trashing going on here over DN's latest post. I agree that he seems to jump to comclusions or support of a cause rather quickly.. But then again. This is his Blog. Why does he write what he writes? Is it because he thinks we want to have an insight into his life and thoughts. Or to perhaps is it to just stimulate conversation and keep the enterainment value up?Either way.. give the guy a break. Refute yes but dont slam the guys integrity.Its time for a reality check, why are we taking this all so serious and personelplay on!!!--Carpe Diem
i had shrimp alfredo and seasoned haddock for dinner. on the side I added some homemade cornbread and a vegetable medly (with extra butter)also, i had a coke :club: