Fcp Late Night Skipaments

last longers shipped to GWC.i just wanna say that it's a good thing i'm okay at poker, because i suck at all other types of gamblingi've lost $40 to GWC in last longers.i lost $20 to XXEddie on the superbowl coinflipi $10 to ForRealDD in a last longer and $50 on the superbowl with the total over.i staked 3 players in a $27.5 barrage with no cashes.and a $1 bet to teresa in last longers.total amount lost to FCP: $203.50total amount won from people at FCP: $0 although one time i did win a LL w/ GWC and promptly gave it back.gn all. need more skipaments.

last longers shipped to GWC.i just wanna say that it's a good thing i'm okay at poker, because i suck at all other types of gamblingi've lost $40 to GWC in last longers.i lost $20 to XXEddie on the superbowl coinflipi $10 to ForRealDD in a last longer and $50 on the superbowl with the total over.i staked 3 players in a $27.5 barrage with no cashes.and a $1 bet to teresa in last longers.total amount lost to FCP: $203.50total amount won from people at FCP: $0 although one time i did win a LL w/ GWC and promptly gave it back.gn all. need more skipaments.
No wait, you won a $1 last longer vs me in that $1.10 MTT you joined me in!
No wait, you won a $1 last longer vs me in that $1.10 MTT you joined me in!
oh yeah. if i recall, i cashed (brag post) and won $.06total amount won from FCP: $1congrats on tonight Sublime. when you're making final tables all over the place in 2 months can i be the official rail call guy?the wandingo to your bkice, the PMJackson to your Chucksty?
oh yeah. if i recall, i cashed (brag post) and won $.06total amount won from FCP: $1congrats on tonight Sublime. when you're making final tables all over the place in 2 months can i be the official rail call guy?the wandingo to your bkice, the PMJackson to your Chucksty?
sw? Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. :club: